We are hiring Associate Clinicians to join our team!
Our team members are W2 Associate Clincians (AMFT, ACSW, APCC,) our work environment is highly collaborative, we encourage practitioners to embrace self-care, and we believe work-life balance is paramount to a healthy work environment and delivering the best level of care and support to our clients.
Clinical supervision is provided to unlicensed candidates. If you meet the below qualifications for an opportunity below and wish to learn more, please complete the application form.
- We provide:
- Steady stream of referrals.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- A medical biller to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit all claims/client payments
- Trainings and CEUs
- A supportive place to grow and deepen your clinical skills
- Supportive team environment
- Office space in quaint Old Town Newhall, walking distance to amenities
- Associate Clinician from an accredited master's program
- Active California Associate number with the BBS
- Must work a minimum of 20 client hours/week, including one- two evenings and/or weekend day.
- Creative Arts Therapist is a plus, but not required
- Commitment in social justice
- Experience working with diverse populations preferred
- Experience working with LGBTQ+ populations preferred
- Required education:
- Master's Degree
- Competitive Salary - $60-$68K a year
- Healthcare stipend (only eligible if seeing a minimum of 20 Clinical hours/week)
- Flexibility to set your own schedule with some requirements for some high need time slots for clients